- Additional automatic high-bay warehouses have created even more space for the tools of our customers since September.
- In August, our new photovoltaic system goes online.
- Three days on land, on water and in the air – at a Team Event in June we pass adventurous challenges again. This year in the mine “F60” in Lichterfeld.
- The Rapid.Tech trade fair celebrates its 15th anniversary from 5th to 7th June in Erfurt. One more reason to participate!
- Another e-bike brings our employees from A to B.
- On 29th July, we officially launched the new Company building with our guests.
- Increasing numbers of visitors and exhibitors speak for the success of the Rapid.Tech in Erfurt. From the 20th to the 22nd of June, we participate once again.
- For the second time, the Moulding Expo in Stuttgart opens its doors from the 30th May until the 2nd June. Once again a completely successful event – as we find.
- We start our annual exhibition presentation in taking part, for the first time, in the International Supplier Fair in Leipzig from the 7th to 10th March.
- It´s done! Since February 1st we are in our Location in Pirna. Further 4 new CNC milling centres and 3 injection moulding machines strengthen our machine park.
- Our new building continues to take shape.
- One day German-Soviet friendship – on 26th of August we had a special kind of team training in the heath of Königsbrück.
- Now we have available an e-bike with load area for short ways.
- Three days of fair in Erfurt. From the 14th until the 16th of June we successfully take part in the Rapid.Tech.
- The shell is finished. With topping-out wreath, a speech of the carpenter and following feast, we celebrate traditionally our topping-out ceremony on the 3th June.
- Laying of the foundation stone for the new factory building on the 8th March.
- With a rural “kick-off-event” we start the new year 2016. At a farm in Markersdorf we proof our team strength.
- Our e-fleet is extended by two more electric Smarts – for the environment
- Our Team increases to 11 employees
- In August, the construction of the new production site in the industrial area “An der Elbe” is heralded with the land purchase.
- Since August we support the preliminary reception centres for refugees with a monthly donation for the association “Aktion Zivilcourage e.V.” in Pirna.
- Also in this year we will not miss the chance to be present on the fair “Rapid.Tech” in Erfurt on the 10th and 11th May for our clients and future clients.
- 10 years 1st Mould!!! At the occasion of the company anniversary we sail with the 3-masted schooner “Hendrika Bartelds” over the Baltic Sea to Denmark.
- Premiere for the fair “Moulding Expo” (international fair for tooling, modelling and moulding) in Stuttgart on the 5th May. 1st Mould is there from the beginning.
- Kick-Off-Event in the V.I.P. Lounge in the “Dynamo Dresden Stadium” as part of our team coaching.
- Already the 10th time in a row 1st Mould stands on the world fair “Euromould” from the 25th – 28th November for Innovation in Saxony.
- A new website is “milled” into the internet. 1st-mould.de has also a mobile version from now on.
- Because of our company anniversary we go from the 13th – 15th June with panzer, truck & Co in an offroad area by Landsberg.
- The Rapid.Tech on the 14th and 15th May in Erfurt is a resounding success for our business.
- Our boss Max Stauß engages an agency for professional team coaching (FORSTER-TEAMTRAINING) to maintain the real positive working atmosphere in our company and to continue to improve it in spite of steady production increase.
- The first two electric cars for our corporate vehicle fleet were bought – a Smart and a Renault Twizy.
- From the 3rd – 6th December the company rises successfully to the international challenge on the trade fair “Euromould” in Frankfurt.
- Exhibitor at EUROMOLD in Frankfurt/Main from 27th – 30th November
- Creation of 4 workplaces, restructuring of the areas finish and quality management
- 8th – 9th May successful fair at Rapid.Tech in Erfurt
- Our article in the economy magazine “Wirtschaft heute” (March/April 2012): “Kundenwünsche im Focus”
- Our general manager is nominated for the “employer of the year”
- Two additional CNC Milling centres
- As a result of a growing order situation further workplaces are created.
- As every year we were exhibitor at the tradefair „Euromold“ in Frankfurt/Main (hall 8/O 26).
- In December we personally welcomed our customers to the Euromold 2010 trade exhibition (hall 8 / booth O42).
- Online presence expanded and improved
- Creation of additional jobs takes total number of staff to 16 (including four temporary employees).
- Development of new areas of business. Injection moulding tools for prototypes made of silicone (using special injection moulding machines) allow us to extend our customer base.
- In order to meet growing demands, the machinery line-up has been increased to seven CNC machining centres and three injection moulding machines.
- Jobs for project managers and tool makers are created. The team consists of twelve employees.
- A new website goes online in December together with the launch of the new company appearance.
- With the employment of new project managers, the company outgrows its existing capacities and moves to new, modern offices on the floor above the workshops.
- With nine employees, 1st Mould now also supplies to customers outside Germany.
- Four further employees are recruited and the company moves a new site in Heidenau/Saxony.
- The company 1st Mould is founded by three partners with headquarters in Ullersdorf.
- Max Stauß (director) starts the production of prototypes, pre-production parts and small series production parts made of
- plastic, and is subsequently supported by one additional employee.