Data Privacy Statement
Usually, the use of our website is possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, if possible, always on a voluntary base. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
If you send us inquiries via the contact forms or our e-mail address, your contact details will be stored for processing your request. Of course, we will not share this information with third parties.
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, accept them only in certain cases or generally exclude them and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- type and version of your browser
- used operating system
- referrer URL
- host name of the accessing computer
- time of the server request
- IP address
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
Third Party Content
The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their contents, as well as links to their data protection statements, which contain further information on the processing of data and, for already mentioned here, contradictory possibilities (so-called opt-out):
- Maps of the service »Google Maps« of the third party Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, provided, data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- Videos of the platform »YouTube« of the third party Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
Responsible for data processing
- company: 1st Mould GmbH
- address: Braudenstrasse 1, 01796 Pirna, Germany
- phone: +49 3529 526710
- e-mail: email@example.com